Swazi Times reports today that cops went to the border to grab copies of SA paper, the Sowetan apparently because it contained details of legal crisis unfolding here. Specifically the sexual misconduct allegations against Chief Justice, Ramodibedi. Police apparently confiscated copies of the paper to study them and released them several hours later. It appears they also wanted to block copies of the Mail and Guardian coming in. There the offending article is one on King Mswati’s 12 wife, LaDube trying to flee the country.
- Return visit to the Kingdom
- Where do we go from here?
- Protesters burn flag, or rather someone’s king skirt
- Reed Dance in Pictures
- Dancing to Different Tunes: Umhlanga Maidens’ Close Encounter With Dangerous Varsity Students
- Woman gives birth to 7-Headed Snake
- Swazi Police Grab Papers at Border
- Whatever happened to THAT princess?
- It is official,my phone is bugged
- Inside the Industrial Court